Sometimes the idea of having a healthier lifestyle can seem daunting. Many think they have to ban the things that they enjoy and make drastic changes. This may be the case and for some this is a good approach. But you will be amazed who a few small changes to your daily habits can make a huge difference.
Why not give these 5 a go...
1. Drink at least 2 litres of water each day.
2. Reduce the amount of alcohol you consume.
3. Reduce the amount of salt and sugar in your diet, no sugars in your tea and no chocolate bars/crisps as an afternoon snack.
4. Increase the amount of steps you take each day. Walk to collect the kids from school, go for a gentle evening walk etc.
5. Try and get at least 8 hours sleep each night.
Even though Christmas is just around the corner there is no reason to put off making these changes today! You may have a few bad days in the next month but the others can be good.
Make the changes and let me know how you get on!
As a Personal Trainer and Swimming teacher my aim is to help others achieve their health and fitness goals.